The Country :
Ireland is a part of European Union and is a very dynamic and modern country with a young population of 40% population below 25 years and one of the fastest growing economies in the world, with population of 4.6 million. The country also boasts the highest quality of life in the world, ranking first in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Quality-of-life index. Ireland has topped a list of the World’s Friendliest Countries in a survey drawn up by the Lonely Planet travel guide group.
Geography & Climate :
Ireland enjoys a temperate climate. During the winter months temperatures rarely drop below freezing and snow is uncommon. Summer temperatures generally range from 15C to 20C. Spring and autumn are 10C. Winter is between 5C to 8C. Showers can occur at any time of the year. Our advice is to wear layered clothing and do bring some rain gear.
As a prospective student planning to study in the Ireland.
- One of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World competitiveness Report) with a history rich in tradition and learning.
- Small, Safe, Friendly & English speaking country with unique cultural heritage.
- Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
- Over 2,10,000 international students.
- 1 year master’s degree
- No prior work experience required for MBA
- Internationally Recognised Qualifications & Extensive Choice
- International Students can work Part-time (approximately 20 hrs/week)
- Excellent wages: € 7-9 per hr
- Government policy on investment in research to develop Ireland as a knowledge society.
- Close links between educational institutions & thriving economy.
- Temperate climate. It rarely drops below freezing and snow is uncommon.
- Modern lively, safe & secure environment in which one can live, work & study.
- Reputation of Irish people for friendliness.
- American College Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- European Business Institute
- Executive & Professional Training Institute
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College Dublin
- HIS Limerick Business School
- Independent College Dublin
- Ireland College of Computer Training
- International College Dublin Business School
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- National University of Ireland
- National College of Ireland
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Tipperary Institute
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology